- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1880
- Views: 4,419 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $175,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $87
- Parking: 2 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MF_TYPE \ 3 Family - 3 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,018 sqft
- Parcel #: M:069 B:502A L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 56528832
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $190-316K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01752 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Marlborough as a whole. Among 01752 homes, this home is valued 13.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 52.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01752, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marlborough, and 42.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01752 home values.
|227 Lincoln St Marlborough, MA||$272K||7||2||2,961|
|25 Huntington Ave Marlborough, MA||$257K||6||2||2,341|
|230 Lincoln St Marlborough, MA||$274K||4||2||2,725|
|26 Huntington Ave Marlborough, MA||$236K||4||2||1,876|
|52 Huntington Ave Marlborough, MA||$253K||6||2||2,424|
|220 Lincoln St Marlborough, MA||$334K||5||2||3,215|
|219 Lincoln St Marlborough, MA||$257K||4||2||2,429|
|233 Lincoln St Marlborough, MA||$263K||5||2||2,505|
|220 Lincoln St # 1 Marlborough, MA||$229K||4||1||1,200|
|55 Huntington Ave Marlborough, MA||$215K||3||1||1,200|
|58 Huntington Ave Marlborough, MA||$272K||5||2||2,630|
|236 Lincoln St Marlborough, MA||$312K||6||3||2,830|
|22 Huntington Ave Marlborough, MA||$278K||4||1.5||1,732|
|95 Rice St Marlborough, MA||$226K||4||2||1,700|
|211 Lincoln St Marlborough, MA||$218K||3||1||1,273|
|17 Huntington Ave Marlborough, MA||$244K||4||2||1,994|
|240 Lincoln St Marlborough, MA||$273K||7||3||2,435|
|237 Lincoln St Marlborough, MA||$259K||5||2||2,344|
|207 Lincoln St APT 2 Marlborough, MA||--||3||1||1,000|
|18 Huntington Ave Marlborough, MA||$350K||7||2||3,785|
Nearby Schools in Marlborough
K-4 & ungraded1.5 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!