30 Lakeview Dr, Shirley, MA 014643 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,046 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
You can watch sunrise from family room and 2 front side bedrooms.
You can view sunset glow shining brilliantly on Shirley Lake from your kitchen, bathrooms and 3rd bedroom.
New dishwasher, new oven.
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- 39 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $176
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,046 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: M:0019 B:000A L:12-16
- Zillow Home ID: 103661634
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 30 Lakeview Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01464, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% higher than in Town of Shirley, and 45.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01464 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Shirley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01464 home values.
- 7 Oakes Lndg Shirley, MA$662K43.53,663
- 12 Oakes Lndg Shirley, MA$702K42.53,418
- 10 Oakes Lndg Shirley, MA$741K44.54,712
- 5 Oakes Lndg Shirley, MA$440K42.52,627
- 8 Oakes Lndg Shirley, MA$790K454,423
- 3 Oakes Lndg Shirley, MA$431K432,829
- 6 Oakes Lndg Shirley, MA$657K44.53,481
- 1 Oakes Lndg Shirley, MA$455K32.52,997
- 4 Oakes Lndg Shirley, MA$448K32.52,987
- 2 Oakes Lndg Shirley, MA$411K32.52,122
- Oakes Lndg Shirley, MA$440K42.52,627
- 85 Lakeview Dr Winchendon, MA$280K321,368
- 102 Catacunemaug Rd Shirley, MA$180K11.5436
- 100 Catacunemaug Rd Shirley, MA$309K31.52,180
- 29 Lakeview Dr Shirley, MA$350K332,412
- 27 Lakeview Dr Shirley, MA$371K42.52,352
- 25 Lakeview Dr Shirley, MA$348K32.52,120
- 23 Lakeview Dr Shirley, MA$346K32.52,074
- 21 Lakeview Dr Shirley, MA$341K32.52,068
- 19 Lakeview Dr Shirley, MA$237K3--2,020