- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Views: 2,629 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $370,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $149
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Expandable, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Pool Type \ In Ground - Heated, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,488 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 31277600
- Zillow Home ID: 57767653
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $290-411K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06070 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.8% rise for Simsbury as a whole. Among 06070 homes, this home is valued 19.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06070, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% less than in Simsbury, and 23.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06070 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Simsbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06070 home values.
|27 Laurel Ln Simsbury, CT||$344K||4||3||2,682|
|32 Laurel Ln Simsbury, CT||$288K||3||2.5||1,682|
|26 Laurel Ln Simsbury, CT||$311K||3||2.5||2,155|
|23 Laurel Ln Simsbury, CT||$315K||5||2.5||1,908|
|35 Laurel Ln Simsbury, CT||$306K||4||2.5||2,108|
|36 Laurel Ln Simsbury, CT||$343K||4||2.1||2,472|
|19 Lionel Dr Simsbury, CT||$297K||4||2.5||1,986|
|40 Elaine Dr Simsbury, CT||$325K||3||2.5||2,310|
|40 Laurel Ln Simsbury, CT||$337K||4||2.5||2,472|
|17 Lionel Dr Simsbury, CT||$241K||3||2.5||1,398|
|19 Laurel Ln Simsbury, CT||$341K||4||2||2,400|
|3 Brighton Ln Simsbury, CT||$709K||5||5||4,647|
|39 Laurel Ln Simsbury, CT||$356K||4||3||2,532|
|42 Laurel Ln Simsbury, CT||$316K||4||2.5||2,230|
|15 Laurel Ln Simsbury, CT||--||--||--||--|
|16 Lionel Dr Simsbury, CT||$268K||3||2||1,673|
|15 Lionel Dr Simsbury, CT||$320K||4||2.5||2,313|
|8 Brighton Ln Simsbury, CT||$728K||4||4.5||5,500|
|14 Lionel Dr Simsbury, CT||$227K||1||1||1,530|
|46 Laurel Ln Simsbury, CT||$306K||3||2||2,079|
Nearby Schools in Simsbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!