30 Locust St, Great Neck, NY 110234 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,042 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $815,000
- Price/sqft: $399
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 220 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,042 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 02167 02120
- Zillow Home ID: 31067966
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 30 Locust Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11023, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Great Neck, and 98.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11023 home values.
- 12 Woodlawn Ave Great Neck, NY$779K--32,130
- 24 Locust St Great Neck, NY$814K--2.51,800
- 9 Birch St Great Neck, NY$1.51M--3.54,124
- 1 Birch St Great Neck, NY$1.38M--33,103
- 9 Woodlawn Ave Great Neck, NY$780K--21,981
- 25 Locust St Great Neck, NY$1.03M--32,284
- 11 Woodlawn Ave Great Neck, NY$810K--32,138
- 9 Birch St Great Neck, NY--------
- 7 Forest Ave Great Neck, NY$711K112,099
- 27 Locust St Great Neck, NY$922K532,800
- 19 Locust St Great Neck, NY$482K221,060
- 5 Crystal Dr Great Neck, NY$1.2M4319,110
- 5 Woodland Pl Great Neck, NY$708K--2.51,725
- 15 Woodlawn Ave Great Neck, NY$887K42.52,138
- 5 Forest Ave Great Neck, NY$586K--1.51,380
- 102 Oxford Blvd Great Neck, NY$1.1M321,932
- 98 Oxford Blvd Great Neck, NY$808K--32,062
- 18 Station Rd Great Neck, NY$952K--32,422
- 14 Locust St Great Neck, NY$844K432,085
- 96 Oxford Blvd Great Neck, NY$1.09M--43,309
Nearby Schools in Great Neck
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292