- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Views: 2,166 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $265,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $249
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Front to Back Split, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,064 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0016 B:0067 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56605929
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $220-318K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02072 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Stoughton as a whole. Among 02072 homes, this home is valued 10.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 44.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02072, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Stoughton, and 82.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02072 home values.
|35 Maplewood Rd Stoughton, MA||$326K||3||1.5||2,220|
|25 Maplewood Rd Stoughton, MA||$255K||3||1.5||960|
|44 Maplewood Rd Stoughton, MA||$395K||4||2.5||2,886|
|18 Maplewood Rd Stoughton, MA||$318K||3||2||1,520|
|11 Oakwood Ave Stoughton, MA||$228K||2||1||875|
|32 Basswood Rd Stoughton, MA||$295K||3||1||1,441|
|50 Maplewood Rd Stoughton, MA||$298K||3||2||1,632|
|15 Maplewood Rd Stoughton, MA||$273K||3||1||1,283|
|19 Oakwood Ave Stoughton, MA||$237K||3||1||956|
|1870 Central St Stoughton, MA||$294K||3||1||1,620|
|1888 Central St Stoughton, MA||$238K||3||1||960|
|28 Pinewood Ave Stoughton, MA||$305K||3||1.5||1,509|
|1862 Central St Stoughton, MA||$306K||3||1||1,579|
|1894 Central St Stoughton, MA||$329K||3||2||2,013|
|12 Pinewood Ave Stoughton, MA||$315K||3||1||1,829|
|5 Maplewood Rd Stoughton, MA||$302K||3||1.5||1,641|
|14 Oakwood Ave Stoughton, MA||$232K||2||1||846|
|31 Oakwood Ave Stoughton, MA||$411K||4||2.5||2,768|
|1906 Central St Stoughton, MA||$258K||2||1||1,232|
|58 Pinewood Ave Stoughton, MA||$304K||3||1.5||1,758|
Nearby Schools in Stoughton
K-5 & ungraded0.2 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!