30 N 6th Ave, Reading, PA 196113 beds, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $70,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 93530717107514
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 8937458
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 30 N 6th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19611, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.1% lower than in West Reading, and 15.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19611 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Reading.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19611 home values.
- 28 N 6th Ave West Reading, PA$82K311,190
- 32 N 6th Ave West Reading, PA$83K311,126
- 34 N 6th Ave West Reading, PA$77K311,126
- 612 N Reading Ave Boyertown, PA$113K311,364
- 614 Reading Ave West Reading, PA$156K51.51,418
- 26 N 6th Ave West Reading, PA$83K41.51,526
- 24 N 6th Ave West Reading, PA$80K411,516
- 616 Reading Ave West Reading, PA$135K31.51,671
- 627 Reading Ave Reading, PA--------
- 605 Penn Ave West Reading, PA$222K62.53,747
- 620 Reading Ave Reading, PA$102K311,312
- 609 Penn Ave West Reading, PA$83K311,742
- 611 Penn Ave West Reading, PA$84K111,664
- 613 Penn Ave West Reading, PA--521,764
- 615 Penn Ave West Reading, PA$78K11.51,692
- 615 Reading Ave West Reading, PA$116K321,836
- 624 Reading Ave West Reading, PA--41.51,704
- 617 Penn Ave West Reading, PA$128K31--
- 617 Reading Ave West Reading, PA$148K322,712
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!