30 Nelson St, Franklin, NH 032353 beds, 2 baths, 1,648 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- 193 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $133,200
- Price/sqft: $103
- MLS #: 4365467
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,648 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: FRKN M:097 B:082 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 92892420
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 30 Nelson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03235 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 41.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85.7% greater than in Franklin, and 16.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Franklin.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 34 Nelson St Franklin, NH$143K411,312
- 25 Nelson St Franklin, NH--321,768
- 38 Nelson St Franklin, NH$112K21822
- 20 Nelson St Franklin, NH$191K31.51,974
- 41 Nelson St Franklin, NH$160K211,642
- 42 Nelson St Franklin, NH$78K11470
- 18 Nelson St Franklin, NH$139K31.51,330
- 16 Nelson St Franklin, NH$154K221,846
- 20 Nelson St Franklin, NH$155K31.51,974
- 252 N Main St Franklin, NH$175K322,095
- 260 N Main St Franklin, NH$331K743,640
- 242 N Main St Franklin, NH$128K31.51,882
- 276 N Main St Franklin, NH$158K732,290
- 236 N Main St Franklin, NH$111K311,028
- 249 N Main St Franklin, NH$148K422,129
- 257 N Main St Franklin, NH$110K421,612
- 261 N Main St Franklin, NH$112K311,380
- 309 N Main St Franklin, NH$142K42.52,104
- 362 N Main St Franklin, NH$233K222,674
- 366 N Main St Franklin, NH$139K311,334
Nearby Schools in Franklin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!