This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2007
- Views: 1,191 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $863,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ Yes, AIR_CONDITION \ Yes, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, INSURANCE_REQD \ No, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Central Vacuum, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ None, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, On-Site Maintenance, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RN_TYPE \ Condominium, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,674 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M-07-00014-0-04.
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 87794183
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01776 home values will increase 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Sudbury as a whole. Among 01776 homes, this home is valued 14.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01776, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.7% less than in Sudbury, and 68.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01776 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sudbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01776 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (25)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 30 Nobscot Rd|
Nearby Schools in Sudbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!