- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Views: 3,019 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $240,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $183
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, On street
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Asbestos, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Farmhouse, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,316 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: W:15 P:02127 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59106512
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $227-375K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Dorchester home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is valued 18.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 104.3% higher than in Boston, and 8.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
|28 Norton St Dorchester, MA||$300K||3||2||1,156|
|34 Norton St Dorchester, MA||$498K||9||3||3,384|
|36 Norton St Dorchester, MA||$509K||9||3||3,222|
|94 Clarkson St Dorchester, MA||$315K||4||1||1,534|
|38 Norton St Dorchester, MA||$489K||9||3||3,186|
|105 Hamilton St Dorchester, MA||$344K||3||1.5||1,273|
|26 Norton St Dorchester, MA||$519K||9||3||3,819|
|108 Clarkson St Dorchester, MA||$593K||--||--||3,600|
|96 Clarkson St Dorchester, MA||$335K||6||1.5||1,626|
|101-103 Hamilton St Boston, MA||$316K||3||2||1,273|
|40 Norton St Dorchester, MA||$508K||9||3||3,321|
|35 Norton St Dorchester, MA||$430K||6||2||2,454|
|22 Norton St Dorchester, MA||--||3||1||3,819|
|37 Norton St Dorchester, MA||$518K||9||3||3,834|
|85 Clarkson St UNIT 85 Dorchester, MA||$236K||2||1.5||943|
|42 Norton St Dorchester, MA||$532K||11||3||3,816|
|93 Hamilton St Dorchester, MA||$507K||8||3||3,228|
|39 Norton St Dorchester, MA||$480K||6||3||3,144|
|89 Clarkson St Dorchester, MA||$469K||6||3||3,123|
|46 Norton St Dorchester, MA||$520K||9||3||3,672|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!