- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Views: 499 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $186,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $145
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Bay Window, Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Oil, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Wainscoting, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ House Wired for Multi-Line Phones, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,287 sqft
- Parcel #: 0006785
- Zillow Home ID: 59054747
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $133-193K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06010 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Bristol as a whole. Among 06010 homes, this home is valued 10.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% greater than in Bristol, and 98.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
|24 Page Ave Bristol, CT||$216K||6||3||3,078|
|36 Page Ave Bristol, CT||$153K||2||1||1,150|
|16 Page Ave Bristol, CT||$169K||3||1.5||1,800|
|44 Page Ave Bristol, CT||$198K||2||1||1,592|
|55 Page Ave Bristol, CT||$118K||2||1||672|
|63 Page Ave Bristol, CT||$157K||3||2||1,221|
|49 Page Ave Bristol, CT||$169K||3||1.5||1,339|
|58 Page Ave Bristol, CT||$204K||3||2||1,588|
|292 Farmington Ave Bristol, CT||$127K||3||2||1,350|
|312 Farmington Ave Bristol, CT||$135K||4||1||1,216|
|17 Moody St Bristol, CT||$175K||3||1||1,708|
|286 Farmington Ave Bristol, CT||$126K||3||2||1,393|
|316 Farmington Ave Bristol, CT||$143K||3||1.5||1,433|
|337 Farmington Ave APT 1 Bristol, CT||$122K||1||1||--|
|298 Farmington Ave Bristol, CT||$148K||3||1||1,740|
|66 Page Ave Bristol, CT||$147K||2||1||1,049|
|21 Moody St Bristol, CT||$132K||2||1||1,104|
|311 Farmington Ave Bristol, CT||$119K||3||1||1,201|
|320 Farmington Ave Bristol, CT||$126K||2||1||1,384|
|67 Page Ave Bristol, CT||$186K||4||2||1,657|
Nearby Schools in Bristol
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!