- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Views: 938 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $268,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $115
- Finished basement, 1174 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Cabana, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Exterior Siding \ Stone, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Kitchen Description \ Bay Window, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Skylight, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Intercom, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Floor size: 2,326 sqft
- Parcel #: M:625 B:225B L:5-23
- Zillow Home ID: 57931614
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $239-380K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06451 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Meriden as a whole. Among 06451 homes, this home is valued 88.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.3% greater than in Meriden, and 248.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06451 home values.
|29 Pasture Ln Meriden, CT||$243K||4||3||1,920|
|94 Brownstone Rdg Meriden, CT||--||Studio||--||43,124|
|270 Allen Ave Meriden, CT||$214K||3||2||1,504|
|271 Allen Ave Meriden, CT||$477K||3||3||3,534|
|85 Brownstone Rdg Meriden, CT||$480K||5||5||5,126|
|250 Allen Ave Meriden, CT||$271K||3||2||2,128|
|223 Allen Ave Meriden, CT||$230K||3||2.5||2,027|
|74 Brownstone Rdg Meriden, CT||$294K||4||3||2,434|
|196 Brownstone Rdg Meriden, CT||$324K||3||3||2,430|
|211 Allen Ave Meriden, CT||$333K||3||2.5||2,368|
|240 Brownstone Rdg Meriden, CT||--||--||--||61,855|
|600 Brownstone Rdg Meriden, CT||$266K||3||2||1,900|
|604 Brownstone Rdg Meriden, CT||$330K||5||2.5||2,652|
|11 Kryvel Rd Meriden, CT||$210K||3||1||1,732|
|630 Brownstone Rdg Meriden, CT||$262K||3||2.5||1,758|
|214 Brownstone Rdg Meriden, CT||$241K||2||2||2,014|
|42 Brownstone Rdg Meriden, CT||$300K||4||3||2,526|
|16 Kryvel Rd Meriden, CT||$279K||3||2||2,222|
|584 Brownstone Rdg Meriden, CT||$277K||3||2.5||1,833|
|Goodspeed Ave Meriden, CT||$247K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!