- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
30 Patton St, San Francisco, CA 941104 beds, 3 baths, 1,733 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,495 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Last sold: May 2013 for $880,000
- Price/sqft: $508
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: City
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,733 sqft
- Parcel #: 5713 003
- Zillow Home ID: 15163483
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 30 Patton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bernal Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.2% lower than in San Francisco, and 9.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Bernal Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bernal Heights home values.
- 36 Patton St San Francisco, CA$953K--11,100
- 24-26 Patton St San Francisco, CA$1.56M--22,250
- 44 Patton St San Francisco, CA$1.29M--22,200
- 50 Patton St San Francisco, CA$985K--11,250
- 48 Appleton Ave San Francisco, CA$1.04M21.51,250
- 56A Patton St San Francisco, CA$1.42M322,123
- 54 Appleton Ave San Francisco, CA$1.04M--11,420
- 20-22 Appleton Ave San Francisco, CA$1.6M--23,000
- 60-62 Appleton Ave San Francisco, CA$1.2M--32,350
- 68 Patton St San Francisco, CA$714K--1730
- 3651 Mission St San Francisco, CA$1.43M332,230
- 3641 Mission St San Francisco, CA$727K--1560
- 3655-3657 Mission St San Francisco, CA$1.46M6--2,300
- 3639 Mission St San Francisco, CA$1.06M--11,150
- 3665-3667 Mission St San Francisco, CA$1.95M655,500
- 28 Appleton Ave San Francisco, CA$1.97M--44,570
- 3633 Mission St # 3635 San Francisco, CA$1.68MStudio--3,765
- 117-119 Highland Ave San Francisco, CA$1.49M632,400
- 66 Patton St San Francisco, CA$1.18M--11,830
- 3671-3673 Mission St San Francisco, CA$2.04M655,500
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.