- Lot: 1.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Views: 1,473 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $378,750
- Last sale price/sqft: $159
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Bay Window, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Slider, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Fireplace, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ No Porch, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,388 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:050 B:017 L:60
- Zillow Home ID: 58855715
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $224-493K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06475 home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Old Saybrook as a whole. Among 06475 homes, this home is valued 8.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 33.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06475, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6% lower than in Old Saybrook, and 35.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06475 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Old Saybrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06475 home values.
|26 Pepperidge Trl Old Saybrook, CT||$399K||4||2.5||2,483|
|28 Pepperidge Trl Old Saybrook, CT||$415K||4||2.5||2,547|
|21 Pepperidge Trl Old Saybrook, CT||$356K||4||2.5||2,209|
|19 Pepperidge Trl Old Saybrook, CT||$415K||4||3||2,561|
|23 Pepperidge Trl Old Saybrook, CT||$356K||4||2.5||2,112|
|24 Pepperidge Trl Old Saybrook, CT||$392K||4||2.5||2,800|
|36 Pepperidge Trl Old Saybrook, CT||$438K||4||2.5||2,888|
|25 Pepperidge Trl Old Saybrook, CT||$366K||4||2.5||2,230|
|22 Pepperidge Trl Old Saybrook, CT||$350K||4||2.5||2,080|
|20 Pepperidge Trl Old Saybrook, CT||$358K||3||2.5||2,379|
|15 Pepperidge Trl Old Saybrook, CT||$365K||4||2.5||2,324|
|17 Pepperidge Trl Old Saybrook, CT||$415K||4||2.5||2,764|
|27 Pepperidge Trl Old Saybrook, CT||$354K||3||2.5||1,902|
|40 Pepperidge Trl Old Saybrook, CT||$378K||3||2.5||2,340|
|14 Pepperidge Trl Old Saybrook, CT||$324K||3||2.5||1,855|
|3 Squaw Brk Old Saybrook, CT||$326K||2||2||1,926|
|48 Cinnamon Rdg Old Saybrook, CT||$348K||4||2.5||2,054|
|34 Pepperidge Trl Old Saybrook, CT||$544K||5||3||3,327|
|29 Pepperidge Trl Old Saybrook, CT||$339K||3||2.5||1,727|
|42 Pepperidge Trl Old Saybrook, CT||$493K||5||3.5||3,300|
Nearby Schools in Old Saybrook
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!