- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
30 Peterborough St APT 20, Boston, MA 022151 bed, 1 bath, 642 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Heat pump
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Last sold: Jun 2002 for $268,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 45
- Floor size: 642 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: W:05 P:04236 S:082
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59168048
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 30 Peterborough Street APT 20
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kenmore market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.4% less than in Boston, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Kenmore home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kenmore home values.
- 105 Peterborough St APT 17 Boston, MA$451KStudio1--
- 105 Peterborough St APT B Boston, MA$451KStudio1--
- 105 Peterborough St APT 5 Boston, MA$444KStudio1--
- 105 Peterborough St APT 11 Boston, MA$444KStudio1--
- 105 Peterborough St APT 1 Boston, MA$454K21--
- 105 Peterborough St APT 6 Boston, MA$499K21--
- 105 Peterborough St APT 29 Boston, MA$482KStudio1--
- 105 Peterborough St APT 2 Boston, MA$499K21--
- 108 Peterborough St APT 6B Boston, MA$215K21834
- 108 Peterborough St UNIT P10 Boston, MA$232K------
- 108 Peterborough St APT 7G Boston, MA$217K21855
- 108 Peterborough St UNIT 61K Boston, MA$211K21729
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.