- Multi Family
- Built in 2008
- HOA Fee: $340
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $318,780
- Last sale price/sqft: $197
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Appliances Included \ Hood, Area Num \ W Hartford, Basement Type \ None, Cooling System \ Central Air, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heating system: Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell Listing Agreement, Neighborhood \ Elmwood (2), Park Garage Type \ Open, Property Sub Type \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Rental Agreement \ Lease, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Status \ Active, Style \ Mid Rise, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 148
- Floor size: 1,617 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4825 2 30 0205
- Zillow Home ID: 89243338
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $195-326K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06110 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for West Hartford as a whole. Among 06110 homes, this home is valued 49.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06110, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% less than in West Hartford, and 25.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06110 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06110 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (14)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 30 Schoolhouse Dr|
Nearby Schools in West Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!