30 Seven Sister Rd, Haverhill, MA 018304 beds, 4 baths, 3,147 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.16 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 475 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2007 for $537,000
- Price/sqft: $159
- MLS #: 71721020
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 8 spaces
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_DSCRP \ Skylight, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Slider, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_DSCRP \ Slider, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH2_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH2_DSCRP \ Slider, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Library, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,147 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0478 B:00001 L:17
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59880681
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 30 Seven Sister Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01830, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.7% higher than in Haverhill, and 26.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01830 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01830 home values.
- 34 Seven Sister Rd Haverhill, MA$585K43.54,665
- 29 Seven Sister Rd Haverhill, MA$496K43.53,259
- 25 Seven Sister Rd Haverhill, MA--4--3,402
- 22 Seven Sister Rd Haverhill, MA$579K43.53,982
- 38 Seven Sister Rd Haverhill, MA$532K32.54,468
- 41 Seven Sister Rd Haverhill, MA--Studio--3,977
- 21 Seven Sister Rd Haverhill, MA$514K43.52,936
- 199 E Broadway UNIT 199 Haverhill, MA$285K32.52,107
- 201 E Broadway Haverhill, MA$261K321,512
- 197 E Broadway UNIT 197 Haverhill, MA$283K32.52,107
- 191 E Broadway Haverhill, MA$248K311,620
- 18 Seven Sister Rd Haverhill, MA$600K43.54,862
- 187 E Broadway Haverhill, MA$251K311,620
- 127 Seven Sister Rd Haverhill, MA$579K33.54,459
- 128 Seven Sister Rd Haverhill, MA$234K------
- 17 Seven Sister Rd Haverhill, MA$459K32.52,581
- 183 E Broadway Haverhill, MA$264K31.51,620
- 15 Seven Sister Rd Haverhill, MA$491K332,956
- 179 E Broadway Haverhill, MA$260K311,104
- 180 E Broadway Haverhill, MA$301K31.52,028
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Find out more about this home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!