- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
30 Sunset Ter, Warwick, NY 109903 beds, 1 bath, 1,025 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $99,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,025 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 203
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 33548903600000020070000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31865713
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 30 Sunset Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10990 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.2% higher than in Town of Warwick, and 67.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10990 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Warwick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10990 home values.
- 28 Sunset Ter Warwick, NY$205K321,241
- 32 Sunset Ter Warwick, NY$198K311,025
- 6 Kings Ct Warwick, NY$221K311,025
- 4 Kings Ct Warwick, NY$192K311,025
- 21 Sunset Ter Warwick, NY$227K311,025
- 83 Wickham Dr Warwick, NY$179K311,025
- 26 Sunset Ter Warwick, NY$213K31.51,025
- 81 Wickham Dr Warwick, NY$185K311,025
- 85 Wickham Dr Warwick, NY$190K311,025
- 2 Marian Ct Warwick, NY$194K32.51,392
- 4 Marian Ct Warwick, NY$192K331,450
- 110 Darin Rd Warwick, NY$190K32.51,392
- 19 Sunset Ter Warwick, NY$193K311,248
- 6 Marian Ct Warwick, NY$192K32.51,392
- 108 Darin Rd Warwick, NY$170K21.51,248
- 106 Darin Rd Warwick, NY$171K21.11,248
- 79 Wickham Dr Warwick, NY$186K311,129
- 8 Marian Ct Warwick, NY$190K32.51,392
- Darin Rd Warwick, NY$185K21.51,248
- Marian Ct Warwick, NY$191K32.51,630
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.