30 Temple St APT 4, Boston, MA 021142 beds, 2 baths, 990 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 0 space
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $700,000
- Price/sqft: $707
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Unfinished basement
- Amenities \ Public Transportation,Appliances \ Countertop Range,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Disposal,Appliances \ Dryer,Appliances \ Freezer,Appliances \ Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Appliances \ Wall Oven,Appliances \ Washer,Assc Fee Includes \ Heat,Assc Fee Includes \ Hot Water,Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Basement \ N,Beachfront \ No,Condo Association \ Yes,Construction \ Brick,Cooling \ Wall AC,Disclosure \ N,Exterior \ Brick,Exterior Unit Features \ Deck - Wood,Flooring \ Hardwood,Heating \ Electric,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Management \ Professional - Off Site,Master Bath \ Yes,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Master Deed,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ Mid-Rise,Type \ Condo,Unit Placement \ Top/Penthouse,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Built Source \ Public Record,Year Round \ Yes,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 7
- Floor size: 990 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: W:03 P:00015 S:014
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 59180436
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 30 Temple Street APT 4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beacon Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.7% less than in Boston, and 96.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.