30 The Ledges Rd, Newton, MA 02459
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:6 baths
- Single Family:7,145 sq ft
- Lot:55,310 sq ft
- Year Built:1948
- Last Sold:Aug 1992 for $763,600
- Heating Type:Forced air, Radiant
- Days on Zillow34
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Off street
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Basement sqft997
- Elementary SchoolMason-Rice/Ward
- Exterior MaterialStone, Stucco
- High SchoolNewton South
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolBrown
- MLS #71513634
- Neighborhood NameNewton Center
- Parcel #S:61 B:021 L:0003
- Room Count13
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID56315654
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,600,445||$2.48M – $4.28M||+$1,410||$503||05/23/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,435/mo||$2.2K – $6.9K/mo||+$407||$0.48||05/13/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 02459 home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 0.8% increase for Newton as a whole. Among 02459 homes, this home is 417.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 57.1% more per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02459 home values.
Neighborhood for 30 The Ledges Road
- 4 beds, 4.0 baths
4,000 sqft, 8,700 sqft lot, built in --
- 4 beds, 4.0 baths
- # 4$1.13M66.010,000
Nearby Schools in Newton
Data and ratings provided by GreatSchools.org ?
- GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005