30 Vinton StUNIT 2, Boston, MA 02127
Sold on 1/10/13: $278,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:824 sq ft
- Lot:871 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $278,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow333
- Last Remodel Year2002
- Parcel #W:07 P:00653 S:004
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID81854517
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$295,693||$281K – $313K||-$1,834||$358||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,090/mo||$1.5K – $2.5K/mo||-$9||$2.54||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts South Boston home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is valued 33.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% lower than in Boston, and 72.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 30 Vinton Street UNIT 2
- Unit 1$298K11.0750
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Perkins Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- UP Academy Charter School of Boston (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Clap Innovation School (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- James Condon Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Monument High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Excel High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Odyssey High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005