- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
30 W 4th St, Bethlehem, PA 180151 bed, 3,393 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Room count: 18
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 3,393 sqft
- Parcel #: P6SE1A 25 1 0204
- Zillow Home ID: 82203811
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 30 W 4th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18015, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.8% higher than in Bethlehem Township, and 28.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18015 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bethlehem Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18015 home values.
- 24 W 4th St Bethlehem, PA$221K322,604
- 407 Vine St Bethlehem, PA$344K643,974
- 411 Vine St Bethlehem, PA$110K311,056
- 413 Vine St Bethlehem, PA$173K322,251
- 19 W Morton St Bethlehem, PA$655K1--16,560
- 417 Vine St Bethlehem, PA$136K411,641
- 419 Vine St Bethlehem, PA$142K211,641
- 18 W 4th St Bethlehem, PA$528K----8,646
- 25 W 4th St Bethlehem, PA--115,237
- 101 W 4th St Bethlehem, PA$342K1--6,272
- 17 W Morton St Bethlehem, PA$126K111,998
- 103 W 4th St Bethlehem, PA$123K322,264
- 12 W 4th St Bethlehem, PA$617K1--8,862
- 105 W 4th St Bethlehem, PA$145K422,710
- 13 W Morton St Bethlehem, PA--Studio----
- 338 Vine St Bethlehem, PA$117K512,221
- 333 Vine St Bethlehem, PA$145K421,635
- 107 W 4th St Bethlehem, PA$146K422,745
- 6 W 4th St # A7 Bethlehem, PA$107K211,075
- 6 W 4th St # A8 Bethlehem, PA$107K211,075
Nearby Schools in Bethlehem Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292