30 W 63rd St APT 14CD, New York, NY 100233 beds, 3 baths, 2,134 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Concierge, bike_room, central_ac, childrens_playroom, fios_available, live_in_super, lounge, package_room, parking, pets
- Floor size: 2,134 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2116149842
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 30 W 63rd Street APT 14CD
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Upper West Side, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 125% higher than in New York, and 88.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper West Side home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper West Side home values.
- Apt 5L$2.34M221,262
- Apt 10N$2.16M22.51,197
- Apt 8C$2M221,031
- Apt 10D$2.15M221,031
- Apt 8S$1.31M11663
- Apt 4W$2.14M11569
- Apt 10L$2.05M221,007
- Apt 6V$1.22M----647
- Apt 27U$1.1M22.5673
- Apt 27S$5.41M----2,006
- Apt 27T$1.07M----670
- # 32OPR$9.64M----2,900
- Apt 15W$895K----569
- Apt 9R$1.11M----693
- Apt 6A$912K11574
- Apt 18N$2.23M----1,197
- Apt 23N$2.09M221,197
- Apt 23O$927K----581
- Apt 29N$2.2M----1,197
- Apt 8F$932K----579
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292