- Lot: 0.65 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1893
- 228 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,803 all time views
- 29 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $2,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1
- MLS #: S311468
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Property Type \ Single Family Residential, Floor Descripton \ Hardwood-Some, HVAC Type \ Forced Air, Additional Interior Features \ Circuit Breakers - Some, Kitchen Equip\Appl Included \ Dishwasher, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Dining Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Kitchen Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Living Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, On Waterfront Y\N \ No, Water Resources \ Public Connected, Additional Rooms \ Foyer\Entry Hall, Additional Rooms \ Living Room, Basement Description \ Full, Floor Descripton \ Vinyl-Some, Kitchen Equip\Appl Included \ Refrigerator, Year Built Description \ Existing, Additional Rooms \ Porch - Open Porch, Kitchen\Dining Description \ Formal Dining Room, Riparian Rights \ No, Driveway Description \ Blacktop, Additional Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan, Sewer Description \ Septic, Driveway Description \ Stone\Gravel, Additional Exterior Features \ Other - See Remarks, Kitchen Equip\Appl Included \ Dryer, Regional Board Code \ Syracuse, Additional Rooms \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Garage Description \ Detached, Heating Fuel Description \ Oil, Exterior Construction \ Frame, Lot Information \ Neighborhood Street, Kitchen Equip\Appl Included \ Oven\Range-Gas, Floor Descripton \ Wood-Some, Floor Descripton \ Other - See Remarks, Additional Exterior Features \ Patio, Additional Interior Features \ Other - See Remarks, Attic Description \ Unfinished, Foundation Description \ Stone, Additional Interior Features \ Leaded Glass - some, Water Heater\Fuel \ Propane, Additional Interior Features \ Stained Glass - Some, Style of Residence \ Victorian, Kitchen Equip\Appl Included \ Freezer, HOA Payment Description \ None, # Fireplaces - Artificial \ 0, # Fireplaces - Not Rep to Code \ 0, # Fireplaces - Freestanding \ 0, # Fireplaces - Other \ 0, # Fireplaces - Pellet \ 0, # Fireplaces - Total \ 1, # Fireplaces - Gas \ 0, # Fireplaces - Woodburning \ 1, Additional Rooms \ Laundry- 1st Floor
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,460 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 25320121302000010550000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30831928
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $140K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 13332 home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 0.4% decrease for Syracuse Metro as a whole. Among 13332 homes, this home is 74.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 23.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13332, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30% higher than in Syracuse Metro, and 87.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 13332 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Syracuse Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 13332 home values.
|32 W Main St Earlville, NY||$96K||4||1.5||1,522|
|28 W Main St Earlville, NY||$109K||5||2||1,908|
|34 W Main St Earlville, NY||$89K||3||1.5||1,600|
|26 W Main St Earlville, NY||--||5||2||2,377|
|23 W Main St Earlville, NY||$143K||3||1.5||2,970|
|36 W Main St Earlville, NY||$112K||4||1||1,856|
|24 W Main St Earlville, NY||$106K||4||1.5||1,996|
|7 Fayette St Earlville, NY||$83K||3||2||2,684|
|11 Fayette St Earlville, NY||$79K||3||1||1,638|
|38 E Main St Earlville, NY||$107K||3||2||3,068|
|38 W Main St Earlville, NY||--||3||1.5||2,776|
|22 W Main St Earlville, NY||$77K||3||1.5||1,305|
|15 Fayette St Earlville, NY||$77K||5||1.5||1,464|
|17 Fayette St Earlville, NY||$80K||2||2||1,760|
|5 Fayette St Earlville, NY||$73K||4||1||1,528|
|27 W Main St Earlville, NY||$109K||4||2||2,536|
|33 W Main St Earlville, NY||$127K||4||1||2,664|
|20 W Main St Earlville, NY||$91K||4||1.5||2,148|
|25 W Main St Earlville, NY||$96K||4||1||2,100|
|29 W Main St Earlville, NY||$86K||3||2||1,736|
Nearby Schools in Earlville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!