- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 66 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- MLS #: 71744100
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 60 Amps/Less, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Wood, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Other (See Remarks), HEATING \ Wood, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,281 sqft
- Heating: Coal, Gas, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:053 B:1607 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 65912969
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02864 home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Cumberland as a whole. Among 02864 homes, this home is 5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 17.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02864 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.7% greater than in Cumberland, and 65.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02864 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cumberland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02864 home values.
|40 Warren Ave Cumberland, RI||$182K||3||1||1,152|
|26 Warren Ave Cumberland, RI||$218K||3||2||1,622|
|26 Duchess Rd Cumberland, RI||$205K||4||1.5||1,248|
|39 Warren Ave Cumberland, RI||$204K||2||1||1,224|
|34 Duchess Rd Cumberland, RI||$155K||2||1||832|
|25 Duchess Rd Cumberland, RI||$133K||2||1||648|
|20 Duchess Rd Cumberland, RI||$188K||3||1||1,008|
|40 Duchess Rd Cumberland, RI||$211K||3||2||1,458|
|39 Duchess Rd Cumberland, RI||$182K||3||1||1,296|
|21 Duchess Rd Cumberland, RI||$251K||3||2||1,456|
|44 Duchess Rd Cumberland, RI||$204K||3||2||994|
|33 Duchess Rd Cumberland, RI||$168K||4||1.5||1,248|
|43 Duchess Rd Cumberland, RI||$195K||4||1||1,248|
|45 Duchess Rd Cumberland, RI||$204K||4||1||1,504|
|51 Duchess Rd Cumberland, RI||$188K||3||1||1,020|
|20 David St Cumberland, RI||$210K||3||1||1,080|
|53 Duchess Rd Cumberland, RI||$254K||2||1.5||1,512|
|4 Acorn St Cumberland, RI||$293K||4||3.5||1,889|
|56 Duchess Rd Cumberland, RI||$164K||2||1||1,056|
|48 Duchess Rd Cumberland, RI||$178K||4||1||1,248|
Nearby Schools in Cumberland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!