30 West St APT 31C, New York, NY 100042 beds, 2 baths, 1,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2007 for $1,207,500
- Fitness Center
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Concierge, bike_room, childrens_playroom, fios_available, leed_registered, live_in_super, pets, recreation_facilities, roofdeck
- # Stories: 35.0
- Floor size: 1,150 sqft
- Parcel #: 00161597
- Zillow Home ID: 80009143
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 30 West Street APT 31C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10004, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 993.6% greater than in New York, and 159.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10004 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10004 home values.
- Apt 7F$2.97M44.52,385
- Apt 7G$1.59M----1,190
- Apt 14E$2.06M22.51,536
- Apt 15d$927K11.5875
- Apt 21D$947K----875
- Apt 30B$1.9M22.51,404
- Apt 27A$2.52M331,698
- Apt 5D$934K11.5875
- Apt 6C$1.41M----1,150
- Apt 8C$1.41M----1,150
- Apt 8D$940K----875
- Apt 8G$1.59M----1,190
- Apt 9D$941K----875
- Apt 10C$1.54M221,150
- Apt 11D$930K11875
- Apt 12D$1.86M11875
- Apt 14C$1.41M----1,150
- Apt 14D$940K----875
- Apt 19D$1.05M11.5875
- Apt 21B$1.86M----1,404
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.