30 West St APT 7F, New York, NY 100044 beds, 4.5 baths, 2,385 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2006
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $2,300,000
- Price/sqft: $964
- Fitness Center
- Condo Common Charges \ 2323,Financing Allowed \ 90,Private Outdoor Space \ None,Dogs Allowed \ true,Cats Allowed \ true,Bike Room \ true,Total Floors \ 33,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 16,Lot Number \ 1401,Buyfolio Building ID \ 62395,Total Charges \ 5080
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 234
- Floor size: 2,385 sqft
- Parcel #: 00161440
- Zillow Home ID: 79531846
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 30 West Street APT 7F
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for New York, and 94.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10004 home values.
- Apt 23G$1.84M221,190
- Apt 32B$1.97M22.51,404
- Apt 33F$3.86M33.52,097
- Apt 7C$1.45M221,150
- Apt 5D$883K11.5875
- Apt 33C$1.7M221,150
- Apt 2A$2.49M331,698
- Apt 14A$2.83M331,698
- Apt 7G$1.51M----1,190
- Apt 14E$1.83M22.51,526
- Apt 15d$856K11.5875
- Apt 21D$877K----875
- Apt 30B$1.79M----1,404
- Apt 27A$2.25M331,698
- Apt 6C$1.35M----1,150
- Apt 8C$1.36M----1,150
- Apt 8D$880K----875
- Apt 8G$1.51M----1,190
- Apt 9D$882K----875
- Apt 10C$1.4M221,150
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292