30 Willis Rd, Scotts Valley, CA 950663 beds, 3 baths, 5,724 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- 65 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Oct 1998 for $108,000
- Price/sqft: $279
- MLS #: 81421447
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 546 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,724 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 02321125000
- Zillow Home ID: 16122073
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 30 Willis Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95066 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% less than in Scotts Valley, and 52.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Scotts Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95066 home values.
- 581 Hacienda Dr Scotts Valley, CA$716K221,955
- 579 Hacienda Dr Scotts Valley, CA$759K12.51,980
- 577 Hacienda Dr Scotts Valley, CA$855K532,121
- 31 Willis Rd Scotts Valley, CA$856K432,536
- 599 Hacienda Dr Scotts Valley, CA$853K322,464
- 575 Hacienda Dr Scotts Valley, CA$707K321,547
- 600 Hacienda Dr Scotts Valley, CA$536K321,522
- Hawks Hl Scotts Valley, CA$4.74M67.514,045
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!