This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1965
- Views: 163 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: No
- Attic: None
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Development Type: Condominium
- Exterior Siding: Other
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Garage Type: Under Building
- Gated Community: No
- Handicap Accessibility: Yes
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- HOA Fee Includes: Association Insurance
- HOA Fee Includes: Central Air
- HOA Fee Includes: Heat
- HOA Fee Includes: Hot Water
- HOA Fee Includes: Management
- HOA Fee Includes: Security
- HOA Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- HOA Fee Includes: Water
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- Laundry Room Info: Common Laundry Area
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: High Rise
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 127
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: M:156 B:316 L:400
- Zillow Home ID: 57734920
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $55-125K.
Neighborhood: Asylum Hill
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Asylum Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.9% greater than in Hartford, and 288.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Asylum Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Asylum Hill home values.
|Other Units in this Building (126)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 30 Woodland St|
Nearby Schools in Hartford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.