This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1965
- Views: 321 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Amenities Included: Guest Parking
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Hood
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: No
- Attic: None
- Condo Type: Traditional
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Development Type: Condominium
- Dining Room Description: Formal
- Exterior Siding: Brick
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Gated Community: No
- Handicap Accessibility: Yes
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- HOA Fee Includes: Association Insurance
- HOA Fee Includes: Central Air
- HOA Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance
- HOA Fee Includes: Heat
- HOA Fee Includes: Hot Water
- HOA Fee Includes: Management
- HOA Fee Includes: Security
- HOA Fee Includes: Trash Removal
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- Open Floor Plan
- Laundry Room Info: Common Laundry Area
- Mechanical Equipment: Intercom
- Mechanical Equipment: Smoke Detector(S)
- Public Trash Pickup
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Ranch
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 237
- Floor size: 1,330 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: M:156 B:316 L:415
- Zillow Home ID: 57734929
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $70-135K.
Neighborhood: Asylum Hill
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Asylum Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.9% greater than in Hartford, and 288.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Asylum Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Asylum Hill home values.
|Other Units in this Building (126)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 30 Woodland St|
Nearby Schools in Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!