30 Worcester Sq APT 3, Boston, MA 021181 bed, 1 bath, 409 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $302,000
- Price/sqft: $738
- Amenities \ Highway Access,Amenities \ Medical Facility,Amenities \ Park,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ Shopping,Amenities \ University,Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Disposal,Appliances \ Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance,Assc Fee Includes \ Gas,Assc Fee Includes \ Heat,Assc Fee Includes \ Hot Water,Assc Fee Includes \ Landscaping,Assc Fee Includes \ Laundry Facilities,Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Basement \ N,Beachfront \ No,Condo Association \ Yes,Construction \ Brick,Cooling \ Window AC,Disclosure \ N,Flooring \ Wood,Heating \ Gas,Heating \ Steam,Hot Water \ Natural Gas,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Management \ Professional - Off Site,Pets Allowed \ Yes w/ Restrictions,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Master Deed,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ Brownstone,Type \ Condo,Unit Placement \ Street,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Built Source \ Owner,
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 10
- Floor size: 409 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: W:08 P:01427 S:006
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 63710463
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 30 Worcester Sq APT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.6% lower than in Boston, and 89.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292