300 24th Ave E, Bradenton, FL 342082 beds, 1 bath, 944 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $28,000
- Price/sqft: $30
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 944 sqft
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 4645100001
- Zillow Home ID: 45752922
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 300 24th Avenue E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34208 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 115.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.3% greater than in Bradenton, and 220.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bradenton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34208 home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
864 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1954
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 306 24th Ave E Bradenton, FL$63K421,484
- 2405 3rd St E Bradenton, FL$62K321,608
- 199 25th Ave E Bradenton, FL$42K11711
- 2400 3rd St E Bradenton, FL$118K321,334
- 301 24th Ave E Bradenton, FL$116K311,809
- 2501 3rd St E Bradenton, FL$45K311,064
- 2404 3rd St E Bradenton, FL$39K21780
- 2501 3rd St E Bradenton, FL$116K31--
- 310 24th Ave E Bradenton, FL$59K211,372
- 2400 3rd St E Bradenton, FL$111K321,334
- 2505 3rd St E Bradenton, FL$56K------
- 2416 4th St E Bradenton, FL$46K22721
- 195 25th Ave E Bradenton, FL$47K221,074
- 2141 3rd St E Bradenton, FL$47K22784
- 2503 3rd St E Bradenton, FL$40K11749
- 2420 4th St E Bradenton, FL$73K321,080
- 313 24th Ave E Bradenton, FL$84K321,260
- 2140 3rd St E Bradenton, FL$133K312,064
- 196 25th Ave E Bradenton, FL$45K311,056
- 2505 3rd St E Bradenton, FL$43K211,244
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!