300-302 E 62nd StAPT 1404, New York, NY 10065
Sold on 8/30/13: $899,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:820 sq ft
- Lot:6,750 sqft
- Year Built:1986
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $899,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard, Wall
- CoolingCentral, Refrigeration
- ParkingOff street, On street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Days on Zillow98
- Last Remodel Year2012
- Lot Depth75
- Lot Width90
- Neighborhood NameUpper East Side
- Parcel #14361055
- Room Count5
- # Stories31.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID31537507
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,004,892||$824K – $1.22M||+$12,514||$1,225||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,680/mo||$2.9K – $5K/mo||+$86||$4.49||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts New York home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for New York Metro as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is valued 114.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 272.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10065 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.2% lower than in New York Metro, and 95.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 10065 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 300-302 E 62nd Street APT 1404
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005