300 57th St, Pittsburgh, PA 15201
Sold on 2/10/14: $150,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,035 sq ft
- Lot:4,240 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Feb 2014 for $150,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
High on a quiet hill in Lawrenceville, this one-of-a-kind awesome find is waiting for a creative mind! Two or three bedrooms depending on how you look at it.
Perched high on the third floor , the master bedroom features large windows and a birds eye view of the Allegheny Valley, vaulted ceilings with skylights, gas burning fireplace, a master bath with a two person whirlpool tub and hand held shower, a sliding glass door to a private deck and a walk in closet.
Adjacent to the master suite you will find a 15' X 30' room which is divided in two sections, two large closets, more skylights and more windows.
On the second floor, the ceramic tile kitchen is fully equipped and features a large island, floor to ceiling windows with scenic views on two sides, gas stove, dishwasher, disposal, microwave, side by side fridge, more than adequate cupboard space and a pantry.
Adjacent to the kitchen, the living/dining room is another large 15' X 30'space waiting for your imagination and creative touch. In the center is a log burning fireplace.
The first level offers a second bedroom and full bath, laundry room and a separate entrance and a spiral staircase to the main living room.
The spacious garage includes a workbench, bicycles storage and its own overhead heater and 220 electric supply.
Whole house AC will keep you comfortable. The windows are all modern wooded thermopane and allow plenty of the valley breeze into the unit.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet
- Ceiling Fan
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow32
- Exterior MaterialVinyl, Wood
- Last Remodel Year1990
- Parcel #0120P00156000000
- Roof TypeShake Single
- Room Count7
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID11275564
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$165,638||$131K – $214K||+$3,506||$81||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,186/mo||$866 – $1.9K/mo||+$61||$0.58||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Stanton Heights home values will rise 3.5% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Pittsburgh as a whole. Among Stanton Heights homes, this home is valued 41.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Stanton Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.7% greater than in Pittsburgh, and 19.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Stanton Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stanton Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 300 57th Street
- Studio beds, -- baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- Studio beds, -- baths
- 302 57th St Pittsburgh, PA$141K21.01,250
- 306 57th St Pittsburgh, PA$71K31.01,122
- 262 57th St Pittsburgh, PA$57K21.0833
- 517 56th St Pittsburgh, PA$69K21.0850
- 308 Duncan Ave Pittsburgh, PA$72K31.01,024
- 515 56th St Pittsburgh, PA$69K21.5768
- 525 56th St Pittsburgh, PA$78K21.5900
- 513 56th St Pittsburgh, PA$84K21.5960
- 511 56th St Pittsburgh, PA$61K11.0850
- 312 57th St Pittsburgh, PA$58K21.0832
- 314 57th St Pittsburgh, PA$66K21.01,200
- 248 57th St Pittsburgh, PA$79K21.01,020
- 316 57th St Pittsburgh, PA$60K21.0832
- 56th St Pittsburgh, PA$78K------
- 318 57th St Pittsburgh, PA$84K21.01,318
- 5621 Celadine St Pittsburgh, PA$49K21.0774
- 5619 Celadine St Pittsburgh, PA$107K31.01,380
- 322 57th St Pittsburgh, PA$57K21.0832
- 5617 Celadine St Pittsburgh, PA$146K42.01,989
- 808 56th St Pittsburgh, PA$138K32.01,591
Nearby Schools in Pittsburgh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005