300 57th St, Pittsburgh, PA 152013 beds, 2 baths, 2,035 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
High on a quiet hill in Lawrenceville, this one-of-a-kind awesome find is waiting for a creative mind! Two or three bedrooms depending on how you look at it.
Perched high on the third floor , the master bedroom features large windows and a birds eye view of the Allegheny Valley, vaulted ceilings with skylights, gas burning fireplace, a master bath with a two person whirlpool tub and hand held shower, a sliding glass door to a private deck and a walk in closet.
Adjacent to the master suite you will find a 15' X 30' room which is divided in two sections, two large closets, more skylights and more windows.
On the second floor, the ceramic tile kitchen is fully equipped and features a large island, floor to ceiling windows with scenic views on two sides, gas stove, dishwasher, disposal, microwave, side by side fridge, more than adequate cupboard space and a pantry.
Adjacent to the kitchen, the living/dining room is another large 15' X 30'space waiting for your imagination and creative touch. In the center is a log burning fireplace.
The first level offers a second bedroom and full bath, laundry room and a separate entrance and a spiral staircase to the main living room.
The spacious garage includes a workbench, bicycles storage and its own overhead heater and 220 electric supply.
Whole house AC will keep you comfortable. The windows are all modern wooded thermopane and allow plenty of the valley breeze into the unit.
- Lot: 4,240 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,035 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 0120P00156000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11275564
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 300 57th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Stanton Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% less than in Pittsburgh, and 42.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Stanton Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stanton Heights home values.
- Studio, -- baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- Studio, -- baths
- 302 57th St Pittsburgh, PA$137K211,250
- 306 57th St Pittsburgh, PA$67K311,122
- 262 57th St Pittsburgh, PA$39K21833
- 517 56th St Pittsburgh, PA$88K21850
- 308 Duncan Ave Pittsburgh, PA$68K311,024
- 515 56th St Pittsburgh, PA$81K21.5768
- 525 56th St Pittsburgh, PA$96K21.5900
- 513 56th St Pittsburgh, PA$82K21.5960
- 511 56th St Pittsburgh, PA$54K11850
- 312 57th St Pittsburgh, PA$42K21832
- 314 57th St Pittsburgh, PA$43K211,200
- 248 57th St Pittsburgh, PA$100K211,020
- 316 57th St Pittsburgh, PA$40K21832
- 56th St Pittsburgh, PA$64K------
- 318 57th St Pittsburgh, PA$127K211,318
- 5621 Celadine St Pittsburgh, PA$42K21774
- 5619 Celadine St Pittsburgh, PA$127K311,380
- 322 57th St Pittsburgh, PA$43K21832
- 5617 Celadine St Pittsburgh, PA$154K421,989
- 808 56th St Pittsburgh, PA$174K321,591
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292