300 Autumn River Run, Philadelphia, PA 191281 bed, 1 bath, 672 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Off street
- Free Parking
- Floor size: 672 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2114495606
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 300 Autumn River Run
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roxborough, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.2% lower than in Philadelphia, and 54.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Roxborough home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxborough home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,364 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1980
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 300 Autumn River Run Philadelphia, PA$267K111,045
- 800 Autumn River Run Philadelphia, PA$237K22972
- 271 Hillside Ave Philadelphia, PA--Studio----
- 7532 Shaw St Philadelphia, PA$309K211,832
- 7542 Shaw St Philadelphia, PA$230K211,354
- 7540 Shaw St Philadelphia, PA$235K211,428
- 7538 Shaw St Philadelphia, PA$240K331,174
- Shawmont Ave # 9E4 Philadelphia, PA$238K----1,792
- 7509 Shaw St Philadelphia, PA$270K412,088
- 7509 Lawn St Philadelphia, PA$228K3--1,264
- Lawn St Philadelphia, PA$293K----2,688
- 7505 Shaw St Philadelphia, PA$221K211,128
- 7511-7513 Lawn St Philadelphia, PA$301K412,069
- 7501 Shaw St Philadelphia, PA$239K321,376
- 13 Shawmont Ave Philadelphia, PA$262K311,275
- 195 Flamingo St Philadelphia, PA$238K2--1,148
- 7516 Shaw St Philadelphia, PA$281K42.51,207
- 7524-7528 Lawn St #7528 Philadelphia, PA$325K3--2,776
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!