This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Unit comes with:
- 1 indoor parking space
- Extra storage unit
- 980 sq. ft.
- Beautiful, upgraded hardwood floors
- Granite counters, premium finishes
- In-unit Bosch Washer/Dryer
- Gas Stove/Oven
- Studio Becker cabinetry
- Gym, community room, roof deck with BBQ
- 24hr concierge
- Private guest suite (very reasonable rate)
*Photos are our own, not of our current tenants so furniture will be different from what you would see in person during a showing.
Great neighborhood, central location:
- 1 Block to Muni Streetcars (N & T) Line and Buses (Too Many to List)
- 1 Block to Caltrain
- 2 blocks to AT&T Ballpark
- Across from Mission Bay Shuttle stop (free shuttle to downtown San Francisco & Bart)
- Easy Freeway Access
- 1 Block to Safeway, Walgreens, Restaurants, Philz Coffee, Starbucks, etc.
- 2 Whole Foods (Potrero Hill and SoMa) locations just a 1/2 mile away
- 1 Block to Mission Bay Library
- Across the Street from Mission Creek Park
- Dog Park, Boat Dock
- Tennis, Basketball, Sand Volleyball Courts
- Lot: 980 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2008 for $637,001
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: City
- Private guest suite
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 694 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 11
- Zillow Home ID: 2116368523
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South of Market home values will increase 4.8% next year, compared to a 4.3% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among South of Market homes, this home is valued 28.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South of Market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.3% greater than in San Francisco, and 46.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South of Market home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South of Market home values.
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!