This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Hard wood floor(entire unit)
- Granite counters(kitchen)
- Soft-close Studio Becker cabinets(kitchen)
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Bosch dishwasher
- LG French door refrigerator
- Huge walk-in closet
- Term: 1 year
- Pets are OK.
About the Building and Location:
- Arterra building, San Francisco's first LEED Certified (Green) Residential High Rise.
- Just 2 blocks away from the Giants Stadium
- 1 Block to Caltrain
- 1 Block from Metro Muni (N & T) Lines and Buses (Too Many to List)
- Across from a Mission Bay Shuttle stop (free shuttle to downtown San Francisco & Bart station)
- 1 Block to Safeway, Walgreens, Restaurants, Philz Coffee, Starbucks, etc.
- 2 Whole Foods (Potrero Hill and SoMa) locations just a 1/2 mile away
- 1 Block to Mission Bay Library
- Easy Freeway Access(280 & 101)
- Across the Street from Mission Creek Park
- Dog Park
- Tennis Court
- Basketball Courts
- Sand Volleyball Court
- 24 Hour Security / Concierge
- Receives Deliveries and Packages while you are out
- Package Notification (via email for when you are on the go)
- Secure Gated Reserved Parking
- Fitness Room with Personal Entertainment Systems (Bring your headphones and watch whatever cable station you want)
- Guest Suite
- 10th Floor Panoramic Roof deck w/ BBQ Grill
- Community Room: Large Plasma TV, Kitchen, Group Seating
- Free Pickup and Delivery for Laundry and Dry-cleaning
- Built in 2009
- Views: 255 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Wall
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $600,500
- Disability Access
- Finished basement
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- View: Park, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 4
- Floor size: 775 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 8704 039
- Zillow Home ID: 96037941
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $780-930K.
Neighborhood: South of Market
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South of Market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% higher than in San Francisco, and 80% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South of Market home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South of Market home values.
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Carmichael (Bessie)/FecK-80.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!