- Built in 1900
- Views: 7,179 all time views
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $2,300,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,391
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks), AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, APPLIANCES \ Washer / Dryer Combo, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Concierge, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Doorman, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Private Guard, ASSOC_SECURITY \ TV Monitor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Heat Pump, COOLING \ Unit Control, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 150 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Stone, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ City View(s), EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof + Access Rights, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ ET Irrigation Controller, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Greenhouse, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Marble, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Heat Pump, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sauna/Steam/Hot Tub, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ Mid-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Front, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 105
- Floor size: 1,654 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: W:03 P:03543 S:178
- Unit floor #: 7
- Zillow Home ID: 59164529
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.45-3.05M.
Market guideZillow predicts North End home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among North End homes, this home is valued 327.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 95.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.8% greater than in Boston, and 49.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North End home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North End home values.
|Other Units in this Building (105)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 300 Commercial St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!