- Built in 1911
- 26 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,361 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: May 2013 for $1,925,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,258
- MLS #: 71798486
- View Virtual Tour
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks), AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Concierge, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Marble, FLOORING \ Other (See Remarks), HEATING \ Heat Pump, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ Mid-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 105
- Floor size: 1,530 sqft
- Parcel #: W:03 P:03543 S:206
- Unit floor #: 9
- Zillow Home ID: 59164543
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.16-1.85M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North End home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among North End homes, this home is 318.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 111% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.8% higher than in Boston, and 49.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North End home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North End home values.
|Other Units in this Building (107)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 300 Commercial St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!