300 E 4th StAPT 4B, New York, NY 10009
Sold on 1/4/13: $685,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesWindowed Kitchen, Roof Garden, Laundry Room, Bike / Storage, Pre-War
- Days on Zillow342
- Parcel #0386003600300000000004B
- Room Count3
- Zillow Home ID72511515
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$696,392||$411K – $836K||-$26,895||--||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,245/mo||$2.6K – $4.7K/mo||-$105||--||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts East Village home values will decrease 4.7% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for New York as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.5% greater than in New York, and 92.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Village home values.
Neighborhood for 300 E 4th Street APT 4B
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- P.S. 15 Roberto Clemente (assigned) PK-5 0.1 mi
- P.S. 64 Robert Simon (assigned) PK-5 0.1 mi
- New Explorations Into Science, Tech and... (assigned) K-12 0.2 mi
- P.S. 188 the Island School (assigned) PK-8 0.2 mi
- P.S. 140 Nathan Straus (assigned) PK-8 0.3 mi
- P.S. 142 Amalia Castro (assigned) PK-5 0.4 mi
- P.S. 20 Anna Silver (assigned) PK-5 0.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005