300 E 55th St APT 2D, New York, NY 100222 beds, 2 baths, 1,332 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $1,100,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Bicycle Room, Common Outdoor Space, Diplomats OK, Doorman, Elevator, Garage, Health Club, Laundry, Lounge, New Construction, Nursery, Roof Deck, Storage, Subway, Valet, Wheelchair Access, WiFi, Dishwasher, Eat In Kitchen, Granite Kitchen, Hardwood, High Ceilings, Light, Marble Bath, Renovated, Walk In Closet, Washer
- Breakfast nook
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 31.0
- Floor size: 1,332 sqft
- Parcel #: 13471005
- Zillow Home ID: 65321566
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 300 E 55th Street APT 2D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.6% less than in New York Metro, and 76.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- Apt 17B$2.61M22.51,535
- Apt PHA$7.77M----4,134
- Apt 2B$1.46M11.51,109
- Apt 2C$1.73M111,403
- Apt 2E$2.12M----1,370
- Apt 2F$1.34M11.5319
- Apt 3A$2.55M----1,552
- Apt 3B$1.44M11.51,027
- Apt 3C$2.47M221,401
- Apt 3D$2M----1,322
- Apt 3E$2.17M----1,370
- Apt 3F$1.62M11.51,121
- Apt 4A$2.51M----1,552
- Apt 4B$2.08M11.51,027
- Apt 4C$2.07M221,400
- Apt 4E$2.18M----1,370
- Apt 4F$1.47M11.51,121
- Apt 5A$2.5M----1,552
- Apt 5B$1.45M----1,027
- Apt 5C$2.14M----1,401
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.