300 E Dartmouth St, Gladstone, OR 970273 beds, 1 bath, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 00537271
- Zillow Home ID: 48252945
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 300 E Dartmouth Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97027 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% greater than in Gladstone, and 61.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97027 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gladstone.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97027 home values.
- 565 Harvard Ave Gladstone, OR$197K311,042
- 310 E Dartmouth St Gladstone, OR$212K321,682
- 585 Harvard Ave Gladstone, OR$212K21.51,950
- 335 E Exeter St Gladstone, OR$201K21.51,050
- 280 E Dartmouth St Gladstone, OR$222K311,394
- 340 E Dartmouth St Gladstone, OR$192K21768
- 345 E Exeter St Gladstone, OR$184K21.5949
- 480 Harvard Ave Gladstone, OR$194K211,026
- 305 E Dartmouth St Gladstone, OR$2.72M------
- 275 E Exeter St Gladstone, OR$217K311,089
- 265 E Dartmouth St Gladstone, OR$123K311,512
- 355 E Exeter St Gladstone, OR$200K31.51,272
- 350 E Dartmouth St Gladstone, OR$191K21768
- 250 E Dartmouth St Gladstone, OR$194K311,318
- 280 E Clarendon St Gladstone, OR$230K311,270
- 310 E Clarendon St Gladstone, OR--411,568
- 255 E Dartmouth St Gladstone, OR$197K321,442
- 270 E Clarendon St Gladstone, OR$180K31987
- 320 E Clarendon St Gladstone, OR--311,470
- 260 E Clarendon St Gladstone, OR$172K21950
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.