This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1972
- Views: 1,156 all time views
- HOA Fee: $335/mo
- AMENITIES: Public Transportation
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG: No
- BED2_DSCRP: Closet
- BED2_DSCRP: Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built
- BED2_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- BED2_LEVEL: First Floor
- COOLING: Central Air
- DIN_LEVEL: First Floor
- ENTRY_ONLY: No
- EXTERIOR: Vinyl
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Deck - Wood
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Porch - Enclosed
- FAM_LEVEL: First Floor
- FOUNDATION: Other (See Remarks)
- HEATING: Oil
- HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION: Yes
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call List Agent
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call List Office
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Lock Box
- KIT_DSCRP: Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built
- KIT_DSCRP: Dining Area
- KIT_DSCRP: Flooring - Laminate
- KIT_LEVEL: First Floor
- LAUNDRY_LEVEL: First Floor
- LEAD_PAINT: Unknown
- LIV_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- LIV_LEVEL: First Floor
- LOT_DESCRIPTION: Paved Drive
- MBR_DSCRP: Closet
- MBR_DSCRP: Closet - Walk-in
- MBR_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- MBR_LEVEL: First Floor
- OTH1_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- OTH1_LEVEL: First Floor
- OTH1_ROOM_NAME: Den
- OTH2_LEVEL: First Floor
- OTH2_ROOM_NAME: Sun Room
- PROP_TYPE: Mobile Home
- STYLE: Single Wide
- STYLE: W/ Addition
- Floor size: 877 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2108068936
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02760, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.3% less than in North Attleboro, and 65.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02760 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Attleboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02760 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (12)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 300 E Washington St|
Nearby Schools in North Attleboro
K-5 & ungraded1.0 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!