300 Endlich Dr, Scotts Valley, CA 95060
Sold on 11/26/13: $1,475,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:5 baths
- Single Family:3,628 sq ft
- Lot:3.5 acres
- Year Built:1997
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $1,475,000
- Heating Type:Radiant
Exceptional Design does not do justice when describing this home, because it is so much more. This home is truly a work of art that has been gracefully and beautifully designed to blend as one with the environment. Surrounded by stately oaks with flowing moss, majestic firs and towering redwood trees.. Their silver grays, mossy greens and shimmering silvers are repeated in the colors, textures, materials and finishes of this custom masterpiece.
Situated in a gated community with only 6 other homes, this one-of-a-kind property has been lovingly placed to sit at the crest of its very own private 3.5 acre sanctuary so that it captures the magnificent and expansive views through the trees past the mountains and to the ocean.
The epitome of tasteful elegance, this 3628 square foot 4BD/ 4.5BA home radiates ultra high-quality craftsmanship and artistic sophistication.
From the exterior colors and textures to the interior finishes and materials, every aspect of the homes construction and design has been taken into consideration creating a serene, harmonious natural environment. All of the surfaces from the hand painted concrete floors, gorgeous granites and stones to the paints and stains, all seem to be as if they were natures doing. The surroundings are a large part of the desirability of this home as the rooms are all designed so that the outdoors becomes part of the interior through the many large windows placed to take advantage of the views. Double doors open to invite you to the large wrap around deck area. At the heart of the home is a chefs kitchen with room for the whole family and all of your friends. Granite slab counters, custom German Siematic cabinets, and stainless steel appliances including commercial gas range and sub zero refrigerator/freezer add to the appeal.
The living and dining rooms are oriented around walls of windows and double doors that open to a large balcony. Cozy family room and glass sunroom adjoin the kitchen. Each bedroom has its own unique character and fabulous view but the master suite is particularly lovely with its beautiful hardwood floors and attractive bathroom with sunken tub, shower, double sinks and very large organized walk-in closet.
Just when you thought it couldn't get any better you discover the separate 400 square foot artist studio or guest quarters, which is complete with its own kitchenette and bathroom. You will enjoy the resort like pool and spa in its private, spectacular setting. The flagstone decking is ideal for large parties or just relaxing by the pool. The grounds around the home are private, enchanting and are complemented by plantings that are again designed to blend into the natural setting.
Don't miss this incredible opportunity to own your own special natural work of art.
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringConcrete, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Gated Entry
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Solarium / Atrium, Sun room, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Last Remodel Year1997
- Neighborhood NameScotts Valley
- Parcel #06808147000
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count9
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- ViewCity, Mountain
- Zillow Home ID16151739
- Days on Zillow24
- Exterior MaterialStucco
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,558,440||$1.40M – $1.70M||+$20,640||$429||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,655/mo||$1.3K – $6.3K/mo||+$216||$1.01||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 95060 home values will increase 7.4% next year, compared to a 7.5% increase for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95060 homes, this home is valued 118.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95060 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.3% less than in Santa Cruz, and 67.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95060 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95060 home values.
Neighborhood for 300 Endlich Drive
- 400 Endlich Dr Scotts Valley, CA$1.13M22.53,000
- 130 Homestead Trl Scotts Valley, CA$711K43.01,960
- 421 Mystery Spot Rd Santa Cruz, CA$259K--1.0774
- 620 Mystery Spot Rd Santa Cruz, CA$577K22.01,353
- 200 Fieldcrest Ln Santa Cruz, CA$411K33.01,299
- 594 Redwood Dr Santa Cruz, CA$626K21.01,700
- 195 Miracle Ln Santa Cruz, CA$934K32.02,300
- 217 Fieldcrest Ln Santa Cruz, CA--------
- 760 Glen Canyon Rd Santa Cruz, CA$581K31.01,096
- 2103 Branciforte Dr Santa Cruz, CA$820K32.02,496
- 764 Glen Canyon Rd Santa Cruz, CA$491K22.01,200
- 1400 Glen Canyon Rd Santa Cruz, CA$734K32.01,931
- 168 Bernard Ln Santa Cruz, CA$700K44.02,400
- 1390 Glen Canyon Rd Santa Cruz, CA$913K34.01,789
- 1670 Glen Canyon Rd Santa Cruz, CA$810K33.02,896
- 1855 Branciforte Dr Santa Cruz, CA$622K32.01,073
- 754 Glen Canyon Rd Santa Cruz, CA$756K32.01,803
- 437 Glen Canyon Ct Santa Cruz, CA$962K44.02,798
- 168 Bernard Ln Santa Cruz, CA$709K44.02,400
- 358 Glen Canyon Ct Santa Cruz, CA$1.77M45.04,000
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005