300 Endlich Dr, Scotts Valley, CA 950604 beds, 5 baths, 3,628 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Exceptional Design does not do justice when describing this home, because it is so much more. This home is truly a work of art that has been gracefully and beautifully designed to blend as one with the environment. Surrounded by stately oaks with flowing moss, majestic firs and towering redwood trees.. Their silver grays, mossy greens and shimmering silvers are repeated in the colors, textures, materials and finishes of this custom masterpiece.
Situated in a gated community with only 6 other homes, this one-of-a-kind property has been lovingly placed to sit at the crest of its very own private 3.5 acre sanctuary so that it captures the magnificent and expansive views through the trees past the mountains and to the ocean.
The epitome of tasteful elegance, this 3628 square foot 4BD/ 4.5BA home radiates ultra high-quality craftsmanship and artistic sophistication.
From the exterior colors and textures to the interior finishes and materials, every aspect of the homes construction and design has been taken into consideration creating a serene, harmonious natural environment. All of the surfaces from the hand painted concrete floors, gorgeous granites and stones to the paints and stains, all seem to be as if they were natures doing. The surroundings are a large part of the desirability of this home as the rooms are all designed so that the outdoors becomes part of the interior through the many large windows placed to take advantage of the views. Double doors open to invite you to the large wrap around deck area. At the heart of the home is a chefs kitchen with room for the whole family and all of your friends. Granite slab counters, custom German Siematic cabinets, and stainless steel appliances including commercial gas range and sub zero refrigerator/freezer add to the appeal.
The living and dining rooms are oriented around walls of windows and double doors that open to a large balcony. Cozy family room and glass sunroom adjoin the kitchen. Each bedroom has its own unique character and fabulous view but the master suite is particularly lovely with its beautiful hardwood floors and attractive bathroom with sunken tub, shower, double sinks and very large organized walk-in closet.
Just when you thought it couldn't get any better you discover the separate 400 square foot artist studio or guest quarters, which is complete with its own kitchenette and bathroom. You will enjoy the resort like pool and spa in its private, spectacular setting. The flagstone decking is ideal for large parties or just relaxing by the pool. The grounds around the home are private, enchanting and are complemented by plantings that are again designed to blend into the natural setting.
Don't miss this incredible opportunity to own your own special natural work of art.
300 Endlich is in the Santa Cruz City School District
Harbor High School
- Lot: 3.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $1,475,000
- Price/sqft: $407
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,628 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 06808147000
- Zillow Home ID: 16151739
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 300 Endlich Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.3% greater than in Santa Cruz, and 69.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95060 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95060 home values.
- 400 Endlich Dr Scotts Valley, CA$1.13M22.53,000
- 104 Endlich Dr Santa Cruz, CA$1.03M43.52,891
- 420 Homestead Trl Scotts Valley, CA$1.55M54.54,000
- 450 Endlich Dr Scotts Valley, CA$1.07M32.52,500
- Endlich Dr Santa Cruz, CA$1.03M43.52,891
- 250 Homestead Trl Scotts Valley, CA$1.07M41.51,950
- 550 Endlich Dr Scotts Valley, CA$1.11M42.52,870
- 500 Endlich Dr Scotts Valley, CA$1.09M42.52,870
- 571 Mystery Spot Rd Santa Cruz, CA$478K11740
- 705 Mystery Spot Rd Santa Cruz, CA$486K321,182
- 155 Homestead Trl Scotts Valley, CA$1.07M432,895
- 130 Homestead Trl Scotts Valley, CA$760K431,960
- 403 Redwood Dr Santa Cruz, CA$562K211,264
- 101 Endlich Dr Santa Cruz, CA$992K343,061
- 592 Redwood Dr Santa Cruz, CA$489K321,663
- 620 Mystery Spot Rd Santa Cruz, CA$534K221,353
- 421 Mystery Spot Rd Santa Cruz, CA$604K--1774
- 735 Mystery Spot Rd Santa Cruz, CA$828K432,228
- 860 Redwood Dr Santa Cruz, CA$1.89M433,200
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292