300 Fleming Cir, Chesapeake, VA 233233 beds, 1 bath, 1,275 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $279,000
- Price/sqft: $219
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,275 sqft
- Parcel #: 0450000002030
- Zillow Home ID: 61402469
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 300 Fleming Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Deep Creek South market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in Chesapeake, and 97% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Deep Creek South home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chesapeake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deep Creek South home values.
- 2605 Cedar Rd Chesapeake, VA$153K--11,237
- 2593 Cedar Rd Chesapeake, VA$175K--1.51,226
- 2607 Cedar Rd Chesapeake, VA$192K321,707
- 2585 Cedar Rd Chesapeake, VA$190K31.51,451
- 321 Fleming Cir Chesapeake, VA$264K32.52,649
- 2609 Cedar Rd Chesapeake, VA$165K31988
- 2602 Cecilia Ter Chesapeake, VA$339K32.53,669
- 285 Terwillinger Rd Chesapeake, VA$270K42.51,951
- 2504 Cecilia Ct Chesapeake, VA$274K42.52,088
- 2581 Cedar Rd Chesapeake, VA$242K422,031
- 2502 Cecilia Ct Chesapeake, VA$249K421,593
- 2611 Cedar Rd Chesapeake, VA$214K322,400
- 2604 Cedar Rd Chesapeake, VA$169K--11,799
- 2594 Cedar Rd Chesapeake, VA$162K--11,721
- 2584 Cedar Rd Chesapeake, VA$276K532,260
- 281 Terwillinger Rd Chesapeake, VA$316K432,384
- 2500 Cecilia Ct Chesapeake, VA$266K42.52,088
- 2606 Cecilia Ter Chesapeake, VA$364K32.53,398
- Cecilia Ct Chesapeake, VA$249K32.51,864
- 2613 Cedar Rd Chesapeake, VA$146K31988
Nearby Schools in Chesapeake
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.