This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.44 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1965
- Views: 993 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air, Wall
- Last sold: Nov 2000 for $255,000
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, Heating system: Fan Coil, Heating system: Gas, Heating system: Hot Water Radiators, Heating system: Individual, Heating system: Unit Control, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Cable TV Available, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Elevator, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Intercom, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Security System, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Air Conditioning, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Grounds Maintenance, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Laundry Facilities, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Parking, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RN_TYPE \ Condominium, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,369 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:081 B:575 L:028 S:113
- Unit floor #: 10
- Zillow Home ID: 56077750
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $200-330K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01902 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Lynn as a whole. Among 01902 homes, this home is valued 31.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01902, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% higher than in Lynn, and 1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (118)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 300 Lynn Shore Dr|
Nearby Schools in Lynn
PK-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
PK-7 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!