- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
300 Merrywood Dr, Raleigh, NC 276102.5 baths, 3,004 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $42,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,004 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Parcel #: 171306385138000
- Zillow Home ID: 6403735
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 300 Merrywood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.3% higher than in Raleigh, and 85.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Central home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Central home values.
- 304 Merrywood Dr Raleigh, NC$136K--21,118
- 1404 Battery Dr Raleigh, NC$79K--1--
- 308 Merrywood Dr Raleigh, NC$131K--21,118
- 1417 Battery Dr Raleigh, NC--------
- 1413 Battery Dr Raleigh, NC$86K----1,456
- 1501 Battery Dr Raleigh, NC$180K----2,700
- 301 Parrish St Raleigh, NC$122K--21,587
- 312 Merrywood Dr Raleigh, NC$152K--2.51,832
- 1400 Battery Dr Raleigh, NC$150K121,586
- 1405 Battery Dr Raleigh, NC--------
- 1505 Battery Dr Raleigh, NC$149K--31,731
- 305 Parrish St Raleigh, NC$191K--2.52,303
- 311 Merrywood Dr Raleigh, NC$121K--21,092
- 1509 Battery Dr Raleigh, NC$78K--11,149
- 1502 Poole Rd Raleigh, NC$70K11800
- 1401 Battery Dr Raleigh, NC--------
- 320 Merrywood Dr Raleigh, NC$202K--22,344
- 1404 Poole Rd Raleigh, NC$80K--1708
- 1504 Poole Rd Raleigh, NC$73K--2778
- 1511 Battery Dr Raleigh, NC$79K--1960
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292