300 N 62nd St, Seattle, WA 981032 beds, 1 bath, 1,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $432,000
- Price/sqft: $237
- Unfinished basement, 590 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Parcel #: 9523101395
- Zillow Home ID: 49140104
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 300 N 62nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Phinney Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.2% lower than in Seattle, and 61.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Phinney Ridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phinney Ridge home values.
- 308 N 62nd St Seattle, WA$453K211,280
- 6212 Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$659K312,470
- 6116 Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$571K41.751,950
- 6216 Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$670K411,670
- 6203 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$901K41.52,460
- 6207 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$680KStudio--2,120
- 6112 Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$684K432,500
- 6203 Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$970K544,840
- Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$475K31.51,240
- 6215 Phinney Ave N APT 101 Seattle, WA$432KStudio1--
- 6215 Phinney Ave N APT 202 Seattle, WA$322K11680
- 6215 Phinney Ave N APT 206 Seattle, WA$342K11680
- 6209 Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$1.15M443,070
- 217 N 62nd St Seattle, WA$710K332,660
- 6215 Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$750K632,070
- 302 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$596K311,420
- 6108 Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$657K41.51,450
- 6221 Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$732K422,830
- 312 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$640K412,032
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292