300 N Canal St APT 3210, Chicago, IL 60606Studio, 1 bath, 559 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: None, 0 space
- Business Center,Concierge,Dog Floors,Doorman,Elevator,Garage Parking,Gym/athletic facilities,Hot tub or spa,Indoor Resistence Pool,Balcony
- Floor size: 559 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2122185645
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 300 N Canal Street APT 3210
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fulton River District, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.3% less than in Chicago, and 672.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Fulton River District home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fulton River District home values.
- Apt 3204$1.71M11800
- Apt 2706$1.71M11677
- Apt 2514$1.7M11735
- Apt 2010$864KStudio1559
- Apt 3203$1.73M11691
- Apt 508$1.37MStudio1--
- Apt 1202$1.45M11859
- Apt 1112$1.6MStudio1621
- Apt 2906$1.6M11677
- Apt 2007$1.58M11859
- Apt 2001$1.64M221,023
- Apt 3205$1.7M11800
- Apt 2203$1.56M11691
- Apt 2404$1.54M11800
- Apt 2808$1.47M221,023
- Apt 801$1.47M221,023
- Apt 3307$1.53M11859
- Apt 605$1.54M11800
- Apt 1714$1.54M11735
- Apt 3507$1.46M------
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292