300 N Harding Dr, Sedona, AZ 863362 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- 376 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Price/sqft: $375
- MLS #: 4982184
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst,Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst,Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit,Architecture \ Other (See Remarks),Assoc Rules/Info \ Clubhouse/Rec Center,Assoc Rules/Info \ Other (See Remarks),Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks),Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks),Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N,Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Annually,Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y,Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N,Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint,Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection,Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint,Basement Description \ None,Basement: Basement Y/N \ N,Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path,Complex Feature \ Clubhouse/Rec Room,Const - Finish \ Siding,Construction \ Frame - Wood,Cooling \ Evaporative,Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR,Dwelling Styles \ Detached,Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached,Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s),Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s),Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s),Exterior Features \ Patio,Exterior Features \ Private Street(s),Exterior Features \ Screened in Patio(s),Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s),Exterior Stories \ 1,Features \ Fix-Up Needs Repair,Features \ No Interior Steps,Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s),Fencing \ Wood,Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace,Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm,Flooring \ Wood,Heating \ Gas Heat,High School \ Other,Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full,Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas,Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator,Landscaping \ None,Laundry \ Dryer Included,Laundry \ Laundry in Garage,Laundry \ Other (See Remarks),Master Bathroom \ None,New Financing \ Cash,Other Rooms \ Arizona Room/Lanai,Other Rooms \ Great Room,Other Rooms \ Guest Qtrs-Sep Entrn,Ownership \ Fee Simple,Pool - Private \ No Pool,Property Description \ Border Pres/Pub Lnd,Property Description \ Mountain View(s),Property Description \ North/South Exposure,Property Description \ Street(s) Not Paved,Property Description \ Waterfront Lot,Roofing \ Built-Up,Roofing \ Rolled,Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N,Sewer \ Other (See Remarks),Sewer \ Septic,Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor,Source of SqFt \ County Assessor,Spa \ None,Tax Municipality \ Coconino - COUNTY,Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval,Unit Style \ All on One Level,Unit Style \ Ground Level,Unit Style \ No Common Walls,Unit Style \ Street Facing,Utilities \ APS,Utilities \ Butane/Propane,Utilities \ Other (See Remarks),Water \ Pvt Water Company,Water \ Well - Pvtly Owned,Water \ Well - Shared,
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 40504004
- Zillow Home ID: 7384184
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 300 N Harding Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 86336 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.8% higher than in Sedona, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent 86336 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sedona.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86336 home values.
- 340 N Harding Dr Sedona, AZ$392K321,716
- 347 N Harding Dr Sedona, AZ$334K--11,047
- 251 N Harding Dr Sedona, AZ$445K--1.752,799
- 380 N Harding Dr Sedona, AZ$259K--1689
- 151 N Harding Dr Sedona, AZ$266K311,401
- 200 N Harding Dr Sedona, AZ$374K--11,863
- 675 Bear Howard Dr Sedona, AZ$388K--11,570
- 201 N Harding Dr Sedona, AZ$398K--1.751,430
- 400 N Harding Dr Sedona, AZ$327K--1.751,325
- 103 N Harding Dr Sedona, AZ$345K--21,910
- 252 N Banjo Bill Dr Sedona, AZ$265K--11,200
- 300 N Banjo Bill Dr Sedona, AZ$328K--31,404
- 451 N Harding Dr Sedona, AZ$323K--1900
- 150 N Banjo Bill Dr Sedona, AZ$325K--11,278
- 400 Bear Howard Dr Sedona, AZ$387K--21,916
- 360 N Banjo Bill Dr Sedona, AZ$315K--21,400
- 100 N Banjo Bill Dr Sedona, AZ$231K21960
- 171 N Banjo Bill Dr Sedona, AZ$394K--2.51,516
- 65 S Harding Dr Sedona, AZ$254K--11,296
- 111 N Banjo Bill Dr Sedona, AZ$247K--1640
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!