- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 102 days on Zillow
- Views: 9,481 all time views
- 46 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $2,163,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $664
- MLS #: 15877919
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Park
- Lot Size Source \ Public Records, System Locale \ CARETS, Common Walls \ Attached, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Legal Disclosures \ No Property Assessments (N), Building Structure Style \ Traditional, Appliances \ None, View \ Golf Course View, Bedroom Features \ 2 Master Bedrooms, Rooms \ Guest-Maids Quarters, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Bathroom Features \ Powder Room, Interior Features \ None (N), Listing Status \ Pending, Parking Type \ Garage - Two Door (N), Rooms \ Formal Entry, CARETS Listing Status \ Pending, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Rooms \ Two Masters, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Levels \ Two Level
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,256 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 126
- Parcel #: 5523003012
- Zillow Home ID: 20782390
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $2.08-3.39M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Mid Wilshire home values will increase 6.1% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Mid Wilshire homes, this home is 133% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 47.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mid Wilshire, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.9% less than in Los Angeles, and 48.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mid Wilshire home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid Wilshire home values.
|312 N June St Los Angeles, CA||$5.6M||7||7||8,687|
|178 N June St Los Angeles, CA||$3.15M||4||3||4,212|
|322 N June St Los Angeles, CA||$4.54M||5||5||6,620|
|303 N June St Los Angeles, CA||$4.67M||5||6||5,388|
|315 N June St Los Angeles, CA||$5.79M||7||4||6,906|
|158 N June St Los Angeles, CA||$5.37M||5||5||8,004|
|340 N June St Los Angeles, CA||$4.99M||6||--||6,041|
|175 N Hudson Ave Los Angeles, CA||$3.08M||4||5||3,726|
|175 N June St Los Angeles, CA||$3.2M||3||3||4,047|
|321 N June St Los Angeles, CA||$5M||6||5.5||5,777|
|161 N June St Los Angeles, CA||$5.65M||7||7||6,434|
|148 N June St Los Angeles, CA||$4.01M||6||5||5,215|
|333 N June St Los Angeles, CA||$5.03M||6||4||5,759|
|161 N Hudson Ave Los Angeles, CA||$3.65M||5||5||5,076|
|151 N June St Los Angeles, CA||$3.39M||4||6||4,166|
|308 N Las Palmas Ave Los Angeles, CA||$2.23M||4||2||2,931|
|300 N Las Palmas Ave Los Angeles, CA||$3.96M||5||5||5,280|
|316 N Las Palmas Ave Los Angeles, CA||$4.02M||5||4||5,399|
|341 N June St Los Angeles, CA||$6.17M||5||6||7,000|
|350 N June St Los Angeles, CA||$10.5M||9||10||13,041|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!